Customized Engineered Marble Slab SolutionsRegatta Tiles offers global B2B engineered stone buyers an affordable alternative to natural marble slabs. Keeping the basic needs of buyers in mind, we deliver a big range of engineered (marble) stone slabs at competitive prices, while maintaining stone quality, color consistency, and strength. Made of the finest quality powder and clay, engineered marble slabs are softer than quartz. However, it comes in limited design options for interiors and exteriors. The engineered stone marble cost of our marble supplies is highly competitive. Made from recycled natural stone, engineered slab stone is less pervious to moisture and highly resistant to scratches. Our engineered marble slabs for countertops are strong, functional, and versatile in terms of designs and hues.
- Engineered slab size – 305 cm x 122 cm (1220x3050mm)
- Engineered slab thickness – 2cm and 3cm
- Engineered slab finish – Polished finish
Why Regatta Tiles?
- 24/7 customer care service
- Competent 20-year-old company
- Guaranteed competitive prices
- Low-cost maintenance
- Quality commitment and satisfaction
- State-of-the-art manufacturing units
- Timely delivery of finished products
Showing 1–12 of 29 results